Pwh819

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo - Chalk
Country flag
Took delivery of my Mamba Green 4s recently and am very pleased with 99% of the options I chose with one exception..... think I missed the mark by going with standard black seatbelts. So my question to all is: Does anyone have experience with swapping out seat belts and if its a major job (pulling panels etc) and about how much I should expect to pay. (In US dollars)

BTW - I really deliberated on an exterior color before going with Mamba and can say after 45 days of ownership that there are zero regrets. It’s a serious head turner (as others have noted) but the color looks soooo good on a Taycan. If your on the fence about a choice, don’t believe that you’ll be disappointed if you chose to go in that direction.

Porsche Taycan Seat Belt Color 89E956BF-B1DC-41A4-B284-968129D18125
Sponsored

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Took delivery of my Mamba Green 4s recently and am very pleased with 99% of the options I chose with one exception..... think I missed the mark by going with standard black seatbelts. So my question to all is: Does anyone have experience with swapping out seat belts and if its a major job (pulling panels etc) and about how much I should expect to pay. (In US dollars)

BTW - I really deliberated on an exterior color before going with Mamba and can say after 45 days of ownership that there are zero regrets. It’s a serious head turner (as others have noted) but the color looks soooo good on a Taycan. If your on the fence about a choice, don’t believe that you’ll be disappointed if you chose to go in that direction.

89E956BF-B1DC-41A4-B284-968129D18125.jpeg
Good report of a seat belt retrofit, June 3, 2020, credit @louv.
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/red-seat-belts-retrofitted-in-taycan.1446/
Really like Mamba Green. Could not convince my wife.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Can you post a picture of your interior?

Ive been looking at the Mamba green, black leather with mamba green stitching, but I don't understand why a Mamba green seatbelt isn't an option.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Gorgeous! If I went with Mamba I would do chalk interior with chalk belts. I assume you could have a seatbelt company make you mamba belts. There is a company that offers Porsche belts I just don't remember the name.

OP
OP
Pwh819

Pwh819

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo - Chalk
Country flag
Can you post a picture of your interior?

Ive been looking at the Mamba green, black leather with mamba green stitching, but I don't understand why a Mamba green seatbelt isn't an option.
Cars out for Expel application but will post a interior pic when it’s back. Mamba Green stitching would be awesome (imho) . I would have done some more accents in Mamba but was afraid to over-do it. Something in between would have been right. (Like belts)

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Cars out for Expel application but will post a interior pic when it’s back. Mamba Green stitching would be awesome (imho) . I would have done some more accents in Mamba but was afraid to over-do it. Something in between would have been right. (Like belts)
Interior trim in exterior color is a great option. Only the door handle and strip are painted, the rest is dark silver. I do like the neodyme trim as well.
Sponsored