FLYNPCH

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Italia 488, 991 Carerra T, Mercedes G Wagon, Morgan Three Wheeler
Country flag
How do you enter a specific Sirius Radio station number? I do not see a mechanism for numeric entry.
Sponsored

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
How do you enter a specific Sirius Radio station number? I do not see a mechanism for numeric entry.
Not really an answer to the question asked, but voice command using Hey Porsche or the steering wheel button can take you to a specific station. "Play Radio Margaritaville" or "Listen to BPM" works for me. You might be able to speak the channel number you want, I haven't tried it.

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Not really an answer to the question asked, but voice command using Hey Porsche or the steering wheel button can take you to a specific station. "Play Radio Margaritaville" or "Listen to BPM" works for me. You might be able to speak the channel number you want, I haven't tried it.
Good idea with the voice. In any car I’ve had with Sirius it’s always been about scrolling. I create favorites so I can just pare the list to the dozen or so that I actually listen to with any frequency. But honestly I almost exclusively use Car Play now.
Sponsored