First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RW
Country flag
I have a wierd problem I wonder if anyone else has seen. My SiriusXM
disappears without a trace. No logo, stations greyed out. It’s happened twice now. The obviously non permanent and annoying fix from Porsche is to restore factory settings and reactivate subscription. Painful, time consuming process. Any ideas?
Sponsored

bxwatso

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT
Country flag
I have a wierd problem I wonder if anyone else has seen. My SiriusXM
disappears without a trace. No logo, stations greyed out. It’s happened twice now. The obviously non permanent and annoying fix from Porsche is to restore factory settings and reactivate subscription. Painful, time consuming process. Any ideas?
Something similar:
Yesterday, with nothing unusual happening otherwise, SiriusXM stopped working. It said "function not available" when i tried to tap the grayed-out XM icon. All the SiriusXM channels also grayed-out, including favorites. Everything else worked fine, including the FM radio. This is not the same as losing the satellite or my subscription expiring - neither of which applies. I called the Porsche 800 number and they said I needed a service appointment and that it could be the antenna. Local Porsche dealer set an appointment for July 3 - that is a long wait, I think.
But, after a few hours, and again with nothing new happening, SiriusXM came back and it has worked since. I am keeping the appointment for now.