• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

UK Taycan 4S for sale

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
My 4S is going to be available for sale soon. It currently needs a wash and it is raining, so pictures will follow however it looks the same as it did when it was delivered in January - HERE - and scroll down to January 11th.

Spec is as per this link: http://www.porsche-code.com/PNUDT8D6 however please ignore the message about matrix headlights not being available - it DOES have these, along with the electric steering column and 2 keys.

Extras include:
Performance battery plus
BOSE
Pan roof
18 way seats (with electric steering column adjustment)
Matrix beam headlights
Electric folding mirrors
Side window trims in black
Deletion of model designation
Sport Chrono
Power steering plus
20 inch Taycan Turbo Aero wheels (Michelin PS4 tyres, 5-6mm tread all round)
Auto dimming mirrors
Surround view
Adaptive cruise control
Ambient lighting
Heated steering wheel
Door sill guards brushed Aluminium in Black
Electric charging covers
150kW DC charger

It is in great condition as you would expect for a 9 month old car. Mileage is currently 5300 but will go up a bit as I need to continue to drive it until I have a new car delivered.

I can honestly say it is the best car I have ever owned and it will put a smile on someone's face.

Price? Difficult as OPC haven't formally offered me a price yet, but suggested £100,000 which was list price when I bought it. Current list price (if you can get one) is about £101,000 but that is without the electric steering column and of course things like BOSE might not be available. So would accept £104k. Might accept a bit less if OPC drop their offer, but otherwise would trade in since that is less hassle.

Why for sale? When I was waiting for delivery last year I discovered in November that the waits had increased to 1 year or more. Having previously been aware that Macan's in their early days had been in such high demand that there was little depreciation for 12-18 months I presumed the same would apply to the Taycan so put down another deposit. I have been told today that it is in production and should be built within the next week with delivery by the end of October. I don't believe that estimate, but it should be here by mid to late November. Of course this turned out to be man maths because ordering a 4S would have meant waiting until sometime next year so I had to order a Turbo. Damn!

If anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise I will look at Autotrader and probably Motorway or trade it in. The car is in Worcestershire.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Midlifecrisis

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Still haven’t got round to washing it but here is a picture from a little whole ago
Will be available shortly
Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale 34316372-B773-4A06-A3F2-A79632E26394

OP
OP
Midlifecrisis

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some interior pictures. Going for its big update tomorrow when hopefully they will wash it and value it for me. Should be available for someone in 2 weeks.

Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1652

Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1647

Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1643
Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1650

Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1639

Porsche Taycan UK Taycan 4S for sale IMG_1652

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
Some interior pictures. Going for its big update tomorrow when hopefully they will wash it and value it for me. Should be available for someone in 2 weeks.

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg
IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg
Block Frank from seeing this. He'll never talk to you again. I know, I know. It was the wife's choice.

OP
OP
Midlifecrisis

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Block Frank from seeing this. He'll never talk to you again. I know, I know. It was the wife's choice.
I know. I must be the only person around who is in no hurry at all which makes me feel bad for everyone out there who is getting increasingly hacked off with the situation. Sorry Frank if you are reading this

Gnasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
What is the thing in your boot ? A reallllly long straw ??😂

OP
OP
Midlifecrisis

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What is the thing in your boot ? A reallllly long straw ??😂
It’s just a bungee. I could get a proper net, but a couple of bungees does the job of stopping things sliding around. I took a picture without it but the camera obviously had trouble focussing in the dark grey boot.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I know. I must be the only person around who is in no hurry at all which makes me feel bad for everyone out there who is getting increasingly hacked off with the situation. Sorry Frank if you are reading this
I was referring to the all black interior 😂

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Yes, looks like you will have ordered and had delivered 2 Taycans in the period since I ordered and didn’t receive one. I am jealous.

Ha ha. Blackberry is really not for me I’m afraid
Blackberry took a bit of choosing, admittedly. I really like purple and am bored with black since it has become the only choice on sporty cars for years.

I generally prefer my car to look like the interior of a private jet than a morgue so initially chose the chalk beige interior because it does, and had the largest amount of non-black. Most of the dual colours are actually just black interiors with coloured seat facings and trim highlights, so don’t count for me ;)

Then I looked at Blackberry and Truffle since they don’t even have a black steering wheel 👍 and decided I slightly preferred the purple to the brown.

My Mercs have mostly had the “private jet interiors” so I decided on a change.

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
Yes, looks like you will have ordered and had delivered 2 Taycans in the period since I ordered and didn’t receive one. I am jealous.

Blackberry took a bit of choosing, admittedly. I really like purple and am bored with black since it has become the only choice on sporty cars for years.

I generally prefer my car to look like the interior of a private jet than a morgue so initially chose the chalk beige interior because it does, and had the largest amount of non-black. Most of the dual colours are actually just black interiors with coloured seat facings and trim highlights, so don’t count for me ;)

Then I looked at Blackberry and Truffle since they don’t even have a black steering wheel 👍 and decided I slightly preferred the purple to the brown.

My Mercs have mostly had the “private jet interiors” so I decided on a change.
Snap! I have the Blackberry interior ordered too for exactly that reason, bored of black. We had a 997 with a blue interior and loved it. Cayenne and previous RS6 Avant were fully black inside and grey outside whereas our BMW i3 had the brown fake leather and light wood interior which looked fabulous. Two 11 year old boys and a large dog also meant light colours weren't an option.

Much like you I ordered July 21 and still waiting but it is supposed to be in build right now so I'm hoping it arrives before Xmas. Hopefully yours does too.

OP
OP
Midlifecrisis

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My new car has moved at speed through the system so this one will be going via a dealer after this weekend. Last chance. Happy to discuss price.
Sponsored