enginerdify

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
How are the arches holding up? How would they look with clear xpel on them, would it make them glossy? Sorry not familiar with the product.
Arches are holding up fine. The rears are getting kinda torn up from road sling from the fronts…hence why they have that factory PPF piece in front of the rear wheels. The adhesive primer I put on is doing the trick.

I don’t think you could put PPF on them…different application process than vinyl (wet vs dry).
Sponsored

djfrestyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S
Country flag
Piggybacking this thread….

has anyone found a vinyl that matches Ice Grey Metallic? M7N is the color code.

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
I've just received my GTS ST in Ice Grey Metallic. I think with light colours the roofline looks soooo long with the body coloured roof spoiler.
I've always liked the continuity of the black spoiler on CT cars with pano roof and how that makes the cabin look smaller and more sleek so I decided to wrap the roof spoiler gloss black. I love it and I love that it's unique too. You'll notice I tidied up the badge too while I was at it, in deference to the GT cars...

Porsche Taycan Ultimate Wrap Thread - Post All Wrapping Modifications PXL_20230615_175050201
Porsche Taycan Ultimate Wrap Thread - Post All Wrapping Modifications PXL_20230615_190457464
Porsche Taycan Ultimate Wrap Thread - Post All Wrapping Modifications PXL_20230615_174055288

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I've just received my GTS ST in Ice Grey Metallic. I think with light colours the roofline looks soooo long with the body coloured roof spoiler.
I've always liked the continuity of the black spoiler on CT cars with pano roof and how that makes the cabin look smaller and more sleek so I decided to wrap the roof spoiler gloss black. I love it and I love that it's unique too. You'll notice I tidied up the badge too while I was at it, in deference to the GT cars...
I've always disliked that body colored roof spoiler. Great idea getting it wrapped, it looks fantastic!

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I've always disliked that body colored roof spoiler. Great idea getting it wrapped, it looks fantastic!
IMO the black works best if you have a glass roof and body colour looks better with the sculpted ally double bubble roof.
Sponsored