Will 20'' Turbo S Aero Wheels fit over my Taycan Turbo S' carbon ceramics brakes?

João Velloso

First Name
João
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo, 991.2 T, Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Hello guys,

I looked over the forum but could not find if i could fit the 20'' Turbo S Aero Wheels in my Taycan Turbo S with carbon ceramics brakes

I currently have mission E 21'' wheels, and brake clearance is the main worry in the exchange.

Additionally, the configurator does not let me build PCCB + 20inch Turbo S aero, only PCCB with the 20 inch Turbo aero wheels, that is slighty different in terms of desing, but measures are the same.

Does anyone know if the 20 inch Turbo S aero design wheels will clear the PCCB?

Thank you.

20 Inch Turbo S Aero Wheel
Porsche Taycan Will 20'' Turbo S Aero Wheels fit over my Taycan Turbo S' carbon ceramics brakes? 20'' Turbo S Aero

20inch Turbo Aero Wheel
Porsche Taycan Will 20'' Turbo S Aero Wheels fit over my Taycan Turbo S' carbon ceramics brakes? 20 inch turbo aero wheel

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
According to this post in our facebook group it does.

Porsche Taycan Will 20'' Turbo S Aero Wheels fit over my Taycan Turbo S' carbon ceramics brakes? Screenshot_20221203-155033

Or this vid:

OP
OP

João Velloso

First Name
João
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you, didn’t know that the PCCB calipers are the same size as PSCB.

The wheel in the FB post is the sport aero, the configurator already allows them with PCCB. The question is for the turbo S Aero wheel

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Winter tires only come as 20", so if they didn't fit TTS couldn't use winter tires. I have PSCB's and two sets of 20" wheels which fit just fine (one came on the car from the factory).

OP
OP

João Velloso

First Name
João
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thank you. I bought the wheels a few months back and they fit perfectly.

Range is up by about 30 miles vs mission E 21 in wheels. Im running Pirellis new P7 Elect and i think that helps too
Sponsored