First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, DB9, 599, Denali, X1, Tiguan
Country flag
Greetings Taycan Forum!

Currently a Panamera owner ('15 GTS @ 101,750miles). A friend has offered to buy the Panny and another acquaintance is looking to move his 2020 4S Taycan (4,000 miles w/ 93.4 kWh battery, and a few other options...black/black full leather interior). This will be a daily driver that will be driven A LOT.
I don't see much on the forum about buying used, how to transfer services over, etc.. Any advice/help would be great! Should have the deal finalized this weekend!

Jim
Sponsored

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Greetings Taycan Forum!

Currently a Panamera owner ('15 GTS @ 101,750miles). A friend has offered to buy the Panny and another acquaintance is looking to move his 2020 4S Taycan (4,000 miles w/ 93.4 kWh battery, and a few other options...black/black full leather interior). This will be a daily driver that will be driven A LOT.
I don't see much on the forum about buying used, how to transfer services over, etc.. Any advice/help would be great! Should have the deal finalized this weekend!

Jim
For the process of transferring services like the Electrify America free charging and Porsche Connect I would suggest you call Porsche Cars North America. I have always been impressed with their level of service.

And welcome to the forum and the family. ;)

OP
OP
jimshadow

jimshadow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, DB9, 599, Denali, X1, Tiguan
Country flag
Well, the car is in my garage but its not quite mine yet. (Current owner wanted to make some room in his garage so I'm housing it until the deal is done)
Have to finalize the payoff to Porsche Financial, get the title and transfer ownership to me. Hopefully, Porsche can help me get the car set up quickly. I've heard some Tesla horror stories.......
I'd like to be driving it by mid/end of the week.

Jim

Porsche Taycan New Member-Soon be Owner 9B269841-5CBA-4507-952C-5078816592BB
Sponsored