bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the standard white and I think it looks brighter in non sunny light and maybe less reflective in the sun (no metallic paint flakes)... I think it looks great on the car... Ford Delivery truck -- whatever's...
Sponsored

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Just wondering how you get mission E wheels with the 4S. I assume you added them afterwards. Did you buy 20” wheels and replace them with 21” or did you get the Taycan Exclusive and then switch to mission e? I ended up get the mission E for my 4S but got stuck with the brake upgrade.

dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just wondering how you get mission E wheels with the 4S. I assume you added them afterwards. Did you buy 20” wheels and replace them with 21” or did you get the Taycan Exclusive and then switch to mission e? I ended up get the mission E for my 4S but got stuck with the brake upgrade.
One person told me that he simply asked the dealer to swap out the wheels with mission Es attached to another vehicle on the lot.

I also prefer the Mission Es but went with the Taycan exclusive design wheels because it was requiring the brake upgrade - which seems especially excessive given this car only uses traditional braking a small percentage of recuperation is on. I really wish you could option the mission Es without the break changes.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My friend bought another 4S with the Mission E and PSCB and we traded as he wanted a more comfortable ride and didn't care for the Mission E's and got my 20" turbos aeros... I paid him the difference...

The dealer wouldn't even swap them for us.. we had to get another garage to do it...

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
One person told me that he simply asked the dealer to swap out the wheels with mission Es attached to another vehicle on the lot.

I also prefer the Mission Es but went with the Taycan exclusive design wheels because it was requiring the brake upgrade - which seems especially excessive given this car only uses traditional braking a small percentage of recuperation is on. I really wish you could option the mission Es without the break changes.
I don't think this is possible.. the dealer wouldn't even swap our wheels at their shop...

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
My friend bought another 4S with the Mission E and PSCB and we traded as he wanted a more comfortable ride and didn't care for the Mission E's and got my 20" turbos aeros... I paid him the difference...

The dealer wouldn't even swap them for us.. we had to get another garage to do it...
so you could get 21" wheels on your 20" specced car?

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
you can get 21" aftermarket, but not directly from a dealer... or like me, I swapped with a friend..

lmmo

First Name
Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x Tesla Model 3, VW Golf
Country flag
Picked up my standard white Taycan today
It looks great. Do you have by any chance some exterior photos in different lighting conditions (sunny day, cloudy day, etc.)? It's not easy to find examples of "standard" white. Thanks!

SYN_Skydance

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s and MG ZS EV
Country flag
I used some carbon fibre wrap. It didn’t stay on all that long tbh. It didn’t take too long so I may do it again with a gloss black