West A

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I’m new to this forum and hoping someone can help me.

I’ve ordered a Taycan 4 CT with off road design pack (gloss black) and 21” Cross Turismo design wheels in satin aurum.
There seems to be a huge lack of google images showing a CT in Chalk (Crayon in Australia) with Satin Aurum wheels.

There are plenty of images of 911’s in the combo, but no CT’s..

Surely someone in the world has ordered this combo….

Any pics / links would be greatly appreciated!

thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

West A

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Hi all - hoping that someone could shed any light on my question re Chalk / Aurum combo on the Cross Turismo.

Thanks!

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have seen quite a few Crayon/Chalk Taycan's in Sydney (5) - 3 (including mine) have various types of black wheel. I have seen two with Mission E's; one in Crayon and one in silver. I have not seen any Taycan with Aurum. Sorry I cannot help. Personally I do not think would look great, but I am probably biased as I do not like gold as a colour!

OP
OP

West A

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Thanks Andrew - appreciate the quick response.

It's a hard decision, as I know that Aurum looks great against black, but I love the Chalk / Crayon.

I'm also considering Acid green with Satin black 21'' Cross Turismo design wheels, but it's a bold choice....!

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The CT wheels look great - I have seen then in matt grey on a Crayon CT, but perhaps too understated for what you would like? Like you, I have only seen the gold with black 911.

cccmanhattan

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan CT4S
Country flag
I DM’d you these, but just to close the loop here’s some pics of mine and our GT4 in the same spec

Porsche Taycan Pic Request: Chalk (Crayon) And Aurum Wheels Taycan CT 8AA53103-3172-490B-BB23-DB92230AB9A8

Porsche Taycan Pic Request: Chalk (Crayon) And Aurum Wheels Taycan CT BF58EB2B-C6D9-4C29-80AD-00A4D6413B63

Porsche Taycan Pic Request: Chalk (Crayon) And Aurum Wheels Taycan CT E3210DE3-F1CE-43AD-A290-339EDC2F0AAB

Porsche Taycan Pic Request: Chalk (Crayon) And Aurum Wheels Taycan CT 6C7EC4AD-D93E-4301-A0DB-29E621A90E2A

Porsche Taycan Pic Request: Chalk (Crayon) And Aurum Wheels Taycan CT 09E68770-70C1-4B20-BF16-0AD3FB1DD694

OP
OP

West A

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Received - thanks.

Love it, now to lock in my build spec!