Hagar61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The "Amazing" sign is part of "Sculpture Down the Lachlan" which is a permanent, inland public art trail stretching 100 kilometres between Forbes and Condobolin NSW, along the meandering Lachlan River.
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_1859
Sponsored

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Claimed to be the longest pedestrian and bicycle bridge in the world, certainly in North America at over 4300 feet.
It’s located in a Little Rock Arkansas and named “The Big Dam Bridge”. This was one more stop on my probably 7000 mile cross country journey.
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0395

Next to the bridge is a hydroelectric plant, had to get the car with that background. ;)
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0411

Last edited:

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yesterday I was at the Ohio State Reformatory. Though it should be known for the number of executions that were performed in the facility, it’s probably best known for the movie backgrounds it was used for. Most notably the Shawshank Redemption, but also used in part of Air Force One.
Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_0568

this probably marks the halfway mark for my cross country journey of 2023 with my 2020 Taycan. 3,700miles at that time.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Ironically, both powered by coal. ☹

IMG_6158.jpeg
What percentage of your electricity is generated by coal? Here in TX it was 19% in 2022. The majority of our electricity comes from wind+natural gas+nuclear+solar.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
What percentage of your electricity is generated by coal? Here in TX it was 19% in 2022. The majority of our electricity comes from wind+natural gas+nuclear+solar.
Embarrassingly, it appears “Poland still produces 79% of its electricity from fossil fuels, placing it top in the EU. 69% of the country’s power in 2022 was from coal. Only 21% of Polish electricity comes from renewable energy sources, among the lowest in the EU.”

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
Sketchy Manhattan parking garage on Monday morning -- but the CT sure was a beautiful site when I retrieved it unscathed after visiting a friend in Washington Heights!
Fortunately, being Manhattan, although the sketchiness factor was concerning, you can see a MB in the background, and behind me was an iX.
And when I parked on the street Thursday afternoon near Columbia University, nearby was a Macan and an RS7.
So plenty of other pricey vehicles to steal instead of mine!

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_2581

All of this was sandwiching a visit to a friend's beach house in Delaware.
And of course I somehow managed to miss getting any good shots of the CT with a scenic background of, say, a beach!
But here it is with its cargo (in front of my friend's X3): my bike (Canyon CF SLX Di2) and skis (embarrassingly old FIS SL skis for stopping at the NJ indoor area, since alas skinning is not allowed during operational hours, but I'm working on a private session for a skimo race).

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_2611

Jonathan S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
Finally, I made the lineup!
Not what you usually think of as scenery, but…

Since moving out here in 2006 I’ve driven by this place many thousands of times and always checked the rotating lineup out front.
So honored that the shop owner deemed my 4CT worthy to be parked in front after its 20k service (although of course he loved following up on my self-deprecating asides about how it’s not a real Porsche).
I’m flanked by an AMG CLS, with a BMW 3 series further on the other side (okay, not all that exotic, but German wagons are rare here now), and a sleek black M8 in the background (with my A6 Allroad also there for a mysterious key fob problem, although will probably need the dealer for that).

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_2699