CHALK Taycan Club

hughesy88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw 8 series
Country flag
hi everyone first time posting!

im going for the crayon colour exterior but really torn on the interior, i want something light but does the standard beige option look good with the crayon? or does it clash? Would i need to go for the the crayon interior which is 3200 pound option. pictures of the beige would be great if anyone has any?

thanks all

Rider

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag

im going for the crayon colour exterior but really torn on the interior, i want something light but does the standard beige option look good with the crayon? or does it clash? Would i need to go for the the crayon interior which is 3200 pound option. pictures of the beige would be great if anyone has any?

thanks all

thanks all
Bordeaux Red interior looks really good with chalk exterior . I wanted that interior but I had already reached my budget limit thats why didn’t pay extra for that color. I personally think beige may not look that great with chalk exterior but it’s totally upto you . If you like it go for it

Englishtony2002

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag

thanks all
I have the Crayon exterior on Turbo married with the Non-leather interior, the net/mesh on the 18-Way Sports seats looks stunning, admittedly this is a dark interior, but it is balanced by the pano roof which lets in a lot of light.

Rider

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Quick question guys. The front headlights if we do NOT go for any upgrade what colour light would it be ? Yellow or blue?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Quick question guys. The front headlights if we do NOT go for any upgrade what colour light would it be ? Yellow or blue?
The light is white/colourless.

There isn’t really an “upgrade” in the sense of better, just an optional blue or dark tint to the 4 perspex light guides for the always on day lights around the actual headlights.

Rider

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
The light is white/colourless.

There isn’t really an “upgrade” in the sense of better, just an optional blue or dark tint to the 4 perspex light guides for the always on day lights around the actual headlights.
Thanks

Novemberwhisky

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST Crayon.
Country flag
Can i join the Crayon Club please? Picked up my ST GTS a few days ago and absolutely love the car. I hadn’t seen the crayon in the flesh before delivery - it looks better than i expected. Turning heads wherever it goes. Love the performance handling and interior.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club 6866c985-00dd-42a4-ab1b-ffe4fa1637ff

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2710

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2711

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2713