DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Thanks RAHRCR. Thats my concern
I chose Vesuvius…and the same for the lower trim. It’s similar to what I have on my current car so I have some experience with maintenance. Not perfect, but very good.
Sponsored

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
It's been quite a wait, but I'm almost a member of the club now! My GTS arrived at the dealership over the weekend, has had the missing Burmester amp installed, and is going through pre-delivery inspection and software update. Off to XPEL for full-body PPF tomorrow. Will post more pictures once that's done!

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club ZCW-2022-Q3-5028
Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club ZCW-2022-Q3-5029

proficient_mathematician

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It's been quite a wait, but I'm almost a member of the club now! My GTS arrived at the dealership over the weekend, has had the missing Burmester amp installed, and is going through pre-delivery inspection and software update. Off to XPEL for full-body PPF tomorrow. Will post more pictures once that's done!

ZCW-2022-Q3-5028.jpg
ZCW-2022-Q3-5029.jpg
Niiice, with the silver paint and silver wheels it looks like Robocop.

Cyberdriver888

First Name
Håkon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
So glad I got this color. Kind of OCD about cars, and with the GTS, I'm even more OCD! Put PPF on the front and skirt, and Modesta coating. Absolutely stunning.

20220520_171913.jpg

20220520_171853.jpg

20220520_171903.jpg
Hi,
What color are the rims? (satin or gloss) Did you have them painted after sale?

Trogdors_Peasant

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4s, 2022 AMG SL63
Country flag
Excited to be joining the Dolomite club. My wife decided she wanted to go from a plug in hybrid's 40ish mile range to full electric. We found this last weekend and she fell in love. (not that I'm complaining about her taste in cars :))

It's currently getting the PCM upgrade and some PPF replaced that was damaged doing it's job for the previous owner.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG_4768 (2)

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Joining this amazing club. I just picked up my Turbo S that came in Delomite Sliver. I am thinking of wrapping it in a different color or doing a Stealth XPEL. Does any have before and after pictures of a Delomite Sliver in Stealth XPEL? Thanks

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 1663777138421

Okisbaba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Joining this amazing club. I just picked up my Turbo S that came in Delomite Sliver. I am thinking of wrapping it in a different color or doing a Stealth XPEL. Does any have before and after pictures of a Delomite Sliver in Stealth XPEL? Thanks

1663777138421.png
BTW for anyone that wants to see the difference between 21 inch vs the 22 inch vorhees

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 1663777298856

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 1663777340328

Edinburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S on order
Country flag
I am excited to be joining the Dolomite club.

I was all over the place in trying to choose a colour. Initially I was dead set on Gentian, then Cherry, then Vesuvius - but always kept coming back to Dolomite. I love the hint of blue in it and I think it looks fantastic in any light.

Locked my CT 4S spec in this week and am hopeful of receiving it before Christmas. Can't wait.

I know I have made the right choice for me and have no post-lock in regrets!

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club CT4S

Tighlines

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 panamera turbo, 2023 taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Do you remember the first time you felt a great pair of boobs...? That was the feeling when I drove my 2017 Panamera Turbo for the fist time. Couldn't believe something so amazing existed and I just wanted more. Parting with her was painful but necessary for the greater good. So in January I placed my deposit on the CT 4S and began the long, long wait for delivery on Dec 9th. Once I got word the taycan had been delivered I scheduled pickup 1 week later from the Colo Springs dealership about 120 miles away. On my way there I decided to take a lil (600mile) detour to Aspen, CO, one last dance with Mary Jane.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 20221127_162619

I'm going to miss her. We had some good times together.

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club Screenshot_20220405-201514_Video Player

Driving home after picking up the Taycan I thought to myself "you just dumped Jenna Jamison for Kelly LeBrock" (from Weird Science). The Panamera was big, bold, beautiful, noisy and kinda dirty. The Taycan was perfect in every way, partly because I helped design/create her but since she is so peculiar it may take some time to develop that bond. So far, I am very impressed and am looking forward to the 'feeling out' process.😉

Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club 20221211_122910

On a side note:

I loathe all things social media. So I lurked on this forum for months before joining the conversation. You all have been so helpful, considerate, kind and funny. So, I just wanted to thank you all for making this good place to converse about what can be a big life decision or just filling an 8 car garage.

I wish you all health and happiness through the holidays!

Kashmir1129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Finally received my Vossen HF4T wheels and Pirelli Winter Scorpion tires. 20x11 in the rear and 20x9 in the front. Can't recall the offset but it was the most aggressive offset that Vossen recommended. I'm pleased with how they turned out. All of the dealership technicians were very complimentary, which made me feel better about my choice.
Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG_7918
Porsche Taycan DOLOMITE SILVER Taycan Club IMG_7898