First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Afaik “auto” provides coasting as well.
that’s why i think that we have only two modes for recuperaration, but nevermind.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Trussy

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Quick update, had the car back since last Wednesday so just over a week. Took it to Gleneagles for the weekend so a nice drive on country roads. Had a super fast charge on the way back from Porsche Perth and been using it for work in and around Edinburgh and I love it!
Heater works, no warning messages, battery seems fair for my driving style and the low temperature.
If only Porsche GB had checked it before punting it on I'd have been a delighted customer from the beginning.
Still getting used to the attention the car gets, it turns a lot of heads!

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
Quick update, had the car back since last Wednesday so just over a week. Took it to Gleneagles for the weekend so a nice drive on country roads. Had a super fast charge on the way back from Porsche Perth and been using it for work in and around Edinburgh and I love it!
Heater works, no warning messages, battery seems fair for my driving style and the low temperature.
If only Porsche GB had checked it before punting it on I'd have been a delighted customer from the beginning.
Still getting used to the attention the car gets, it turns a lot of heads!
Great news! Enjoy!
Sponsored