lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
Crazy question. Doubt I will get a definitive answer. But if you don’t ask, you don’t get..,,

I have the opportunity to buy a physical Turbo instead of waiting for my pending order on a 4s which has been delayed by 3/4 months.

I really wanted the 2+1 rear seat option as I have 3 young kids and wanted the option to occasionally take an extra person if needed.

Does anyone think that it would be an aftermarket option to change the rear to add the extra middle seat? Or would I need to find a complete rear 2+1 rear seat in the same cookout from a donor Taycan?

Thanks. Peace.
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Crazy question. Doubt I will get a definitive answer. But if you don’t ask, you don’t get..,,

I have the opportunity to buy a physical Turbo instead of waiting for my pending order on a 4s which has been delayed by 3/4 months.

I really wanted the 2+1 rear seat option as I have 3 young kids and wanted the option to occasionally take an extra person if needed.

Does anyone think that it would be an aftermarket option to change the rear to add the extra middle seat? Or would I need to find a complete rear 2+1 rear seat in the same cookout from a donor Taycan?

Thanks. Peace.
I don’t think it will be feasible to change later on. The retrofit will involve more than the physical seat. For example on the main dash of my 4S, the are warning lights that indicate which of the rear 3 seats have the seat belts engaged.