21 inch wheels on 4S

wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
hi
i like to know, if its possible to mount the Mission E 21 inch wheels (see attached pic) on a 4S WITHOUT having the Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) or the Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB)?
thanks for all contributions
wood

Porsche Taycan 21 inch wheels on 4S Mission_E_Design_21_inch
Sponsored

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
No problem, but you have to buy them afterwards. My Porsche dealer says you can not have “approved” on the car. I plan on using the 21” for summer and the 19” for winter

ImThestig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
hi
i like to know, if its possible to mount the Mission E 21 inch wheels (see attached pic) on a 4S WITHOUT having the Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB) or the Porsche Surface Coated Brake (PSCB)?
thanks for all contributions
wood

Mission_E_Design_21_inch.jpg

They told me, the brakes and wheels will make a lot of windnoises if you don't have the big brakes on it

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Mission E wheelson Taycan 4S: perfect in all aspects, i'm really happy. No noise, no decrease the range.
IMG_5551.jpg
I thought you had to have the big brakes to put those on, wow, anybody sell them aftermarket in solid black?

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Did you order with the smaller (19" or 20") wheels and then put on 21" after? I was wondering if this could be done, because I ordered with the 19" but may want to change it up later.

ThomasDK

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3
Country flag
21 inch Mission E wheels on Taycan 4S: perfect in all aspects, i'm really happy. No noise, no decrease the range.
IMG_5551.jpg
I was told that I can not have the car delivered with this set up, but I can buy them afterwards
But I have to take them off before service, and no Porsche inproved(extra Garantie)
I will do it anyway! Ordered the car with the standard 19” rims.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
21 inch Mission E wheels on Taycan 4S: perfect in all aspects, i'm really happy. No noise, no decrease the range.
IMG_5551.jpg
That looks amazing. Very nice setup. Love how the red brakes pop and draws attention the great looking wheels.

I thought you had to have the big brakes to put those on, wow, anybody sell them aftermarket in solid black?
I think Porsche didn't want cars with the "smaller" brakes showing through open spoke 21" wheels. As long as the brakes are smaller than the wheels, you can put whatever size you like. I'm sure any Porsche parts department will be able to source them in all black. They're not on the Suncoast site, but just give them a call. I'm certain they can bring that over from Germany for you.

Did you order with the smaller (19" or 20") wheels and then put on 21" after? I was wondering if this could be done, because I ordered with the 19" but may want to change it up later.
For sure it can be done, just can't go the other way, as the PSCB and PCCB won't fit inside 19" wheels. Just have to be OK with the look!

I was told that I can not have the car delivered with this set up, but I can buy them afterwards
But I have to take them off before service, and no Porsche inproved(extra Garantie)
I will do it anyway! Ordered the car with the standard 19” rims.
I'm surprised your service department won't service your car with aftermarket wheels on. In North America, this is not an issue at all.

artdept

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
t -model 3, Dodge Coin Style Model Y, white taycan
Country flag
Funny . I ordered with 21 but wanted to add a 2nd smaller set later . Will see

UroDoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
812 Superfast; AMG GT 53; Taycan 4S; DB11
Country flag
IMG_5551.jpg
Hi. Wanted to ask you if you have had any issues with the 21 Mission E on the 4S after using them for a few months? Thinking of doing the same with mine!

Deleted member 1697

my question was : can we use 20 on front and 21 on rear ?
I am mad about the RS Spyder design 20/21 like a 911

Porsche Taycan 21 inch wheels on 4S Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 08.38.27

Porsche Taycan 21 inch wheels on 4S Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 08.38.12

OP
OP

wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
hi UroDoc. There are realy NO issues with the 21 Missin E on my 4S. No additional noise and perfect
driving behavior.
best regards

Abdullah

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hello Wood
Thanks for this answer.. My car on way and i change Wheel same as yours.My Question, It is about guarantee....Porshe say anything about Guatantee or problems?

OP
OP

wood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
hi Abdullah, there are no problems regarding guarantee.
regards
Sponsored