Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
What tires do guys you recommend for 22” wheels on a Taycan 4s
Front wheel 22 x 9
Rear wheel 22 x 10.5
I was thinking about going 35 series for the front because I want some extra tire for the pot holes
What do you think of these tires below, do you think it will rub?
Front: 275/35R22 or 265/35R22
Rear: 305/30R22
Sponsored

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Not to be mean, but a bunch of people including myself have already responded with advice across various threads you've posted this same question in.

OP
OP

Hessam001

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Not to be mean, but a bunch of people including myself have already responded with advice across various threads you've posted this same question in.
Where did you see an answer that I didn’t.

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I literally responded saying that there's a good chance it might rub, and you're probably going to be the first one doing this tire setup, as well as advice on how you might be able to measure for clearance, in addition to recommending just doing 21s if you want the sidewall

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/taycan-custom-wheels-offset.4375/#post-133209

You replied to over 20 threads with the same copy-paste question, and started 2 new threads within the span of 14 hours with the same question as well. Given a number of people have responded to you over those 20 threads, I doubt you're going to get any new answers beyond what people have already replied
Sponsored