W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Picking up mine to deal with various issues today, they said they've replaced the sensor which should fix the alarm issue.

Part number was PAB951172.

I'd have driven off by now, but one of the things they had to do was remove all the Bluetooth devices.

When trying to add my phone I kept getting "Function not available" messages. See for an example.

So it never left the dealership, and they're checking it out now...
2 finger PCM reboot OR pull the 12V and reconnect - most bizarre!
Sponsored

Charltondon44

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Any chance you could explain whatba 2 finger pcm reboot is? Where is 12 v located?
2 finger reboot - tap and hold top right of PCM - search this forum.

12v - in the frunk under the plastic cover.

Please either consult the Owner's Manual or download the Porsche Good To Know App and search 12v battery.

Cyberdriver888

First Name
Håkon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
I have the new sensors now since almost 2 weeks and no more false alarms. Since the false alarm would go off multiple times a day before the replacement (if not locking with the double tap) I am convinced that the issue has been fully resolved for my car.

I have actually not had a single glitch with my Taycan within the last 2 weeks and am soooo happy with this brilliant car, now that everything works. (It does infact seem a bit weired, having to mention and being suprised that a +150K car actually works without errors but this seems to be the "new normal" with a lot of manufacturers nowadays)
Same here. Interior sensor replaced. New part number. No more false alarms. It’s like a new car again!
Sponsored