First Name
Lutz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT MJ22, 928S4 MJ91
Country flag
Hi,

Yesterday I spoke to someone in Hamburg, then I got a contact and today I spoke to someone in Munich...

This contact is sure; he will get it done, he will find the necessary parts (SG seat and switches/coding) within the next 14 days...

He was very convinced...

So the story is not finished yet... I will report ;)
Sponsored

Rom

First Name
Rombout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, 911, Range Rover, Mini
Country flag
Hi,

Yesterday I spoke to someone in Hamburg, then I got a contact and today I spoke to someone in Munich...

This contact is sure; he will get it done, he will find the necessary parts (SG seat and switches/coding) within the next 14 days...

He was very convinced...

Hi,

He was very convinced...

Hi Lutz, I am in the same position unfortunately , did you manage to get anything sorted with regards to the memory seats?

CT driver

First Name
Lutz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT MJ22, 928S4 MJ91
Country flag
Hi Lutz, I am in the same position unfortunately , did you manage to get anything sorted with regards to the memory seats?

Hi Ron, I do have feedback from an after-market company. After a few investigation they find out it could be possible, also it is much complicated than expected:

Not only the switch in the door panel, also at the seat side are to add. The wire loom must be modified, adding the memory ECU under the seat and try to decoding everything.

They need the car for 2 days in the workshop and they cannot guarantee it will work 100% right now... I would be the first try!

Cost around 1600-1800 bucks for a 350€/$ option at ordering...

But I would give it a try, if I would not have massive problems with the car currently… so massive, that I consider to bring the car back…

Rom

First Name
Rombout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, 911, Range Rover, Mini
Country flag
Hi Ron, I do have feedback from an after-market company. After a few investigation they find out it could be possible, also it is much complicated than expected:

Not only the switch in the door panel, also at the seat side are to add. The wire loom must be modified, adding the memory ECU under the seat and try to decoding everything.

They need the car for 2 days in the workshop and they cannot guarantee it will work 100% right now... I would be the first try!

Cost around 1600-1800 bucks for a 350€/$ option at ordering...

But I would give it a try, if I would not have massive problems with the car currently… so massive, that I consider to bring the car back…
Thanks Lutz, Interesting to hear if you decide to go ahead with it. Seems like a big job, was hoping the wiring etc would be generic and the option with the key would be there anyway as I am used with others. Well I think about it but maybe keep adjusting it manually now and then for the time being ;)
Sponsored