JRNJTAYCAN

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan, 22 Q5, 95 F150 Flair Side
Country flag
One regret I have with my 22 RWD was not getting the chrono clock! I wanted the clock but did not want the package it came with.

Does anyone have experience with installing one after the fact? Where to get one, how hard or easy to install etc?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
One regret I have with my 22 RWD was not getting the chrono clock! I wanted the clock but did not want the package it came with.

Does anyone have experience with installing one after the fact? Where to get one, how hard or easy to install etc?
Google it - it is possible but not straight-forward (or recommended) and will likely require an activation code which means a dealer visit (who are likely to say 'no', politely). Good chance you will have to run cables too as they may not be present behind the trim.

Personally, I would not meddle with this for fear of a warranty issue and upsetting the car's electrics etc - but that's just me.

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Just sellotape down one of these on your dash.

Porsche Taycan Aftermarket Chrono Clock Install ? 1664818382593

blulite

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just sellotape down one of these on your dash.

1664818382593.png
That clock looks better than the original. Do you have a link on Amazon and a link for the tape? Any pictures of what it looks like in your Taycan, or are you waiting for me to post mine? Is the button on the top for launch control?

• Haha
Reactions: KrS