24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Porsche Taycan RWD, 2024 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Country flag
Has anyone lost ability to see their vehicle status in the app? I.e., locked, unlocked door or hood open, etc.

Today it disappeared in my app and my husband’s.

Typically in the upper left corner of the app we would see an unlock symbol with +1 or 2, etc. or a green check mark, but today there is nothing there.

Is it a setting in the PCM that is inadvertently off?
Sponsored

OP
OP
24Neptune

24Neptune

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Porsche Taycan RWD, 2024 Audi SQ5 Prestige
Country flag
Found the fix in another thread.

This may help (or not 😀). See the three screenshots of the My Porsche mobile app on the page "Opening and closing the side windows".

Porsche Taycan App stopped showing vehicle status screenshot-2024-01-29-at-8-31-20%E2%80%AFpm-

Porsche Taycan App stopped showing vehicle status screenshot-2024-01-29-at-8-32-05%E2%80%AFpm-

Porsche Taycan App stopped showing vehicle status screenshot-2024-01-29-at-8-32-30%E2%80%AFpm-

The information of interest is on the third page - "Storing final position of side windows". This refers to the situation that can occur (probably during a service visit) when the location of the side window is "lost", disabling the Stage two - One touch mode.

After dealing with the "Left/Right Rear Window" unlocked message, I tried following the instructions by following the last 3 bullets on the third page. The key appears to be the second bullet - pulling the windows switch up to the second setting - to signal to the car that the window position is Closed.

As I walked away from the car I checked the Lock Icon status in the My Porsche App and it changed 2-3 times before stabilizing as shown below. I think it was picking up the status from me opening the car (Left Door Open), then eventually it showed all the windows closed and the car itself unlocked (I don't lock it in the garage).

Porsche Taycan App stopped showing vehicle status screenshot-2024-01-29-at-9-06-16%E2%80%AFpm-

I have no idea if this will stick or not, but I'm encouraged. Good luck!