Mikegrr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sl550, corvette c7
Country flag
Apple Maps used to accurately give the charge remaining when I picked a destination. This has stopped working. maps gives me some bogus charge number and says the charge info hasn’t been updated in 47 days. I’m not sure what changed. i Downloaded the most recent update Of MyPorsche and I’m using a fairly new version of IOS On an iPhone 14.
I there a way to reconnect maps to myporsche? Nothing I tried worked. Didn’t the map app also integrate with the car displays too?
I thought Apple Maps integration worked. Maps still indicates Taycan when I’m putting in a Destination. I guess I’m doing something wrong.

Also, Actually I never noticed till I had this problem that the map in MyPorsche is google maps. Was it always this way?
Sponsored

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Yes, remove it from your Apple Maps (click on your ID picture in the maps app and look for "Vehicles"). Then add it again from the My Porsche app. I have had to do this whenever I have travelled and used CarPlay in another vehicle. For a while, Apple Maps will think you are still driving the Taycan.