Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Anyone got one / driven one? They look damn cool. And JB looks like he enjoys driving them. Cool film by the way…

Porsche Taycan Aston Martin 126578FC-96F5-409A-9124-3868724C6E88
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
I have owned three. The last one was a twin turbo V12 DB11. I bought it less than a year before the Taycan. Gorgeous car. It didn't get enough love after I got my Taycan. I sold the AM.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I have a DB9 Volante (cabriolet). V12 naturally aspirated with a gorgeous sound from the exhaust. It is from 2010 so it does need some time to wake up before starting it, else the drivers display can light up like a Christmas tree. :).

Paintwork is fantastic with no Orange peel in sight. And the interior leather finish is just outstanding with all the stitching and very soft leather. Seats are actually more comfortable than the 18 way in the Taycan for long trips.

My car has been trouble free (touch wood) but they are not cheap to drive with the V12 engine. It is in not as planted as the Taycan, but it gives such a special feeling taking a drive in it, around cities or on motorways. No way I can sell that one.

OP
OP
Swissbob

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Excellent I would love to drive one - especially the DB5. The DB5 doughnut scene alone makes the film worth watching

qwick69

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamara Turbo, Honda NSX, Aston Vantage V12SRM, Aston Martin DBS
Country flag
I have a 2012 DBS Volante and a 2018 Vantage V12S manual Roadster. Absolutely love them.
I still love my Taycan as well :cool:
Sponsored