Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Vehicles
'22 4CT, '22 Audi A6 Allroad, '23 BMW i4 M50
Country flag
From my reading of these when I was looking for a used 4CT -- and admittedly that's the limit of my experience -- the lag in registration reporting seems normal.

The original owner seems to have had some sort of unknown problems at 6k and 11k, but for a 2020 Taycan, eh, doesn't seem a big deal, other owners have certainly experienced far worse from that model year.

Odd that a Porsche dealer hasn't performed the WPN9 yet, but you can ask them about when it will be performed.

My read of the sales history is that the original owner sold it privately, then the buyer tried to flip it just as the market started softening, and didn't recognize the realized of the limited market for this before giving up on a high price and instead settling for a low-ball offer from a Porsche dealer.

I could be entirely wrong though, so interested to hear other theories!

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The title update is just over 90 days from purchase. That is consistent with the original buyer refinancing (or buying outright) after a minimum 90 days required for the dealership to earn an incentive fee for the original financing.
Porsche Taycan CARFAX look okay? 1699709227249

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
yikes over, 80k in depreciation in 3 years, thats $4.00 a mile. ouch. Carfax looks normal, it was a launch vehicle so it probably was demo for first 500 miles. make sure they sell it as certified, otherwise you only get 1 year warrenty left
Sponsored