Porsche Cayenne - Land Rover Discovery
Country flag

Edinburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S on order
Country flag
I thinking of the Simpson charger. Can I ask what your thoughts are on it?
My experience has been positive so far.

It looks great and appears to pretty robust.

I got the tethered mid-range version. It comes with an app which you can schedule charging - which I haven’t used, but does look fairly intuitive. I tend to just plug it in and override. It has worked every time so far!

Nice bit of kit.

Edinburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S on order
Country flag
Also just noticed - we are in the same City!!!
Good one! Look out for me in my silver CT4S.

I asked Simpson to recommend a local installer and they suggested Energize Elextrical - they were brilliant and I can’t fault them. They were professional, knowledgable about the product and great to deal with. So much so, I am considering using them for some other electrical work.

Rockobell

First Name
Clare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne - Land Rover Discovery
Country flag
Good one! Look out for me in my silver CT4S.

I asked Simpson to recommend a local installer and they suggested Energize Elextrical - they were brilliant and I can’t fault them. They were professional, knowledgable about the product and great to deal with. So much so, I am considering using them for some other electrical work.
Excellent thanks for this. I had a look at the installers and didn’t recognise any of the names so a recommendation is always great.

I emailed Simpson last night and late on and they replied to say they were going to call me today. Impressed at an email so late on in the evening.

Will absolutely keep a look out. As of March I will have a Volcano Grey ST currently have the Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - very excited.
Sponsored