Cherry 4s

Dambo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG c63s
Country flag
Colours are always subjective but I am very interested to get some feedback.

I am looking for something a bit different and am thinking Cherry with black/chalk beige interior and red seat belts.
What is the view on Cherry as a colour on the Taycan 4s?
How do you think it will look with the interior selection?

My second choice is Frozen Blue with the same interior (including the red seat belts).
Will the lighter colour accentuate the shape and lines of the car better or is it a bit boring?
Sponsored

DQLAV

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - Renault Captur - BMW 535i F10 (prev.)
Country flag
Based on the pictures in the configurator, I think cherry looks really good. However, I have never seen a cherry taycan in person so maybe that's making it different.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Cherry is a fantastic color and I think your original idea is a good one. Keep in mind the red seat belts will not precisely match the Cherry paint, so if that will bother you it might be better to get Chalk seat belts for a nice cohesive interior. Obviously I haven't seen a Cherry Taycan but the Cherry Paint Porsche uses is dynamite. If I was to reorder a MY21, I'd probably get your exact question; Cherry w/ Black & Chalk interior. Lovely, lovely combination.

I find darker colors suit the Taycan better. They accentuate the curves and make the car appear smaller, IMHO. Also to each their own on color but the Frozen Blue is.. well.. interesting. In person, in sunlight, it looks very baby blue. Make sure you see it in person in direct sunlight before you decide on Frozen Blue, it does not look like most of the photos and nothing like the configurator. It's dead last for me on Taycan colors.

Brassfactory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Every color I’ve seen on the car in person is beautiful, including the ones that might seem odd. Get what you like. Personally I would not get the red seat belts with a reddish car.
Sponsored