Chicago Meetup Interest?

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
👋 Hello hello! A few months back I met with @masmole and he generously took some amazing pictures of our new Taycans with an amazing back drop in arguably the best city in the world, Chicago! (Thread).

I mentioned that I would try to organize some sort of Taycan Cars and Coffee at some point if there was any interest in the area.

So here I am, following up and doing just that. I wanted to throw out a date and location and see if we could get any traction.

Date: September 3rd, 2023
Time: 9am - 12pm
Theme: Taycans. Hell yea.

I have a location in mind that is off of North Ave and 94, near the Home Depot at 1232 W North Ave. I’m still working out some of the details but wanted to see if I could spark any interest.

tagging a few Chicago folks I’ve seen on the forums! Tag others if you think anyone would be interested.

@masmole, @Farinas, @yoursuf, @MConte05, @jimshadow, @CarbonTax, @DavidD, @chipra2
Sponsored

Last edited:

Farinas

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Range Rover Velar, 17 Audi A6, 22 Taycan 4s
Country flag
That sounds like fun! I’d be interested.

Uknown

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY20
Country flag
Rats I can’t make this one.. I will be in the Chicago area … but 2 weekends too soon ! Tag me please if you do another one I may drive over depending on my schedule

OP
OP

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
Hey everyone! 9/3 is today and this obviously didn't end up happening. I've been talking with a friend who owns River North Hand Car Wash about that Cars & Coffee meetup I mentioned. Good news—he's thrilled to host us! 😃 And we settled on next weekend!

Details:

📆 Date: September 9th, 2023
⏰ Time: 9am - 12pm
🏁 Theme: Casual Porsche Cars & Coffee Meetup
📍 Location: 1317 W North Ave, Chicago, IL (It's near that big Home Depot on North Ave, entrance on Elston)

Here's the lowdown:

🚗 The first 50 Porsche owners get a free car wash

🚗 Parking: The facility has ~50 spots that will be reserved for the first 50 registrations through EventBrite. This guarantees a parking spot for those who sign up for it. If you're driving something other than a Porsche, you're still welcome to join the raffle and opt for the $20 car wash, but on-site parking will be limited to folks who signed up only.

☕ Coffee's on the house.
🥐 There will be complimentary pastries

Those of you coming in non-Porsche vehicles can still signup for the raffle and option to get a $20 hand car wash and walk through the event, enjoying the coffee, pastries, and car displays while your car gets spruced up.

Also, to promote their new location, they are running a raffle to give away a free 1 year membership to either of their locations for free hand car washes.

Quick heads-up: I'm helping set things up but I'm not the official organizer, and I'm not getting any kickbacks for this. Just thought it would be an awesome way to get a casual Cars & Coffee up for the Chicago scene and some cool perks for folks who want to come by.

If you got this far and are interested in attending, please check the Eventbrite signup here: https://chicagocarsandcoffee.eventbrite.com/

Hope to see you there! Please do DM me or post here with any questions.
Sponsored