CT4 Spec for review

Latto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RRS, ZX10R SE
Country flag
Hi everyone

I came close to buying a 4S saloon a couple of years ago (but got a steal of a deal on a C43 coupe that I couldn’t refuse) but am back and have put a deposit down on a CT4.

Difference this time round is it’ll be a shared car with the wife - more working from home for me and her retiring in a few months means having 2 cars is a bit wasteful.

Problem is that means we need to compromise - I’d be going for mamba green with crayon leather but both are red lines for the good lady! Anyway - this is where we’ve got to. I absolutely get it’s all subjective but views (along with any other hints and tips) would be appreciated nonetheless!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNX64SL5
Sponsored

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Looks great, mamba green with crayon is what I’ll go with (sport turismo though) but do think dolomite silver contrasts well with black.

Personally I would drop the electric sport sound and the comfort access and spec the PDLS plus lights along with BOSE sound and maybe add auto dim mirrors. Main one from those 3 though would definitely be the PDLS plus lights.

OP
OP
Latto

Latto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RRS, ZX10R SE
Country flag
Looks great, mamba green with crayon is what I’ll go with (sport turismo though) but do think dolomite silver contrasts well with black.

Personally I would drop the electric sport sound and the comfort access and spec the PDLS plus lights along with BOSE sound and maybe add auto dim mirrors. Main one from those 3 though would definitely be the PDLS plus lights.
Yeah, if you had asked me a few months ago, I would have agreed on the PDSL+ but I changed to an old 2016 Rangie sport back in September that has standard lights and, to be honest, haven't missed the fancy-dan adaptive matrix lights my last few cars have had so not sure it's worth the extra c£800.

I am torn re BOSE though. I've never felt I've got the benefit of upgraded stereos in cars I've had though just because of the ambient noise you get from tire roar, etc - does anyone have the standard sound system and regret not upgrading?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
IMO, you won't hear anything from outside, when running Bose :rock::angel: (but outsiders will definitely hear you :giggle: )

Just (re)discovered angel's voice of Annie Haslam (The Reneissance) and the power of Grace Slick's (Manhole is my favorite album)

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi everyone

I came close to buying a 4S saloon a couple of years ago (but got a steal of a deal on a C43 coupe that I couldn’t refuse) but am back and have put a deposit down on a CT4.

Difference this time round is it’ll be a shared car with the wife - more working from home for me and her retiring in a few months means having 2 cars is a bit wasteful.

Problem is that means we need to compromise - I’d be going for mamba green with crayon leather but both are red lines for the good lady! Anyway - this is where we’ve got to. I absolutely get it’s all subjective but views (along with any other hints and tips) would be appreciated nonetheless!

http://www.porsche-code.com/PNX64SL5
Bose
Extended leather (too much plastic in there)
Matrix lights are worth it IMHO but either add PDLS+ now or later via FOD (more expensive).
Rear luggage net

Sport sound - tiresome and rarely used so potentially rethink that.
Sponsored