First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 4e Hybrid
Country flag
Hi guys
i've been drooling over the pages and looking at the UK availability of ex-demonstrator high spec 4S's.
anyone had recent experience in potential discounts available on used and / or new orders considering what i understand is a tall order book?

Fren
Sponsored

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Hi guys
i've been drooling over the pages and looking at the UK availability of ex-demonstrator high spec 4S's.
anyone had recent experience in potential discounts available on used and / or new orders considering what i understand is a tall order book?

Fren
Good luck...

911GP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Volcano Grey
Country flag
I ordered mine in December and couldn't get any discount. In fact, at the time of ordering the car it came with the slightly more advanced charger due to supply issues. Two months later I was told it will come with the basic charger now that supply issue are resolved and I would have to pay extra if I wanted the more advanced version.

mreeves

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Ordered a week ago and could not get any discount. New base Taycan that presumably someone had cancelled - should get it in just over a week :)

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I ordered mine in December and couldn't get any discount. In fact, at the time of ordering the car it came with the slightly more advanced charger due to supply issues. Two months later I was told it will come with the basic charger now that supply issue are resolved and I would have to pay extra if I wanted the more advanced version.
Note that the price of the performance plus battery (if specified) was reduced by the same amount as the PMCC (the better charger) will cost if you want it.

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Hi guys

Fren
Have you looked on Piston Heads?
I have placed an order for Taycan & ETA is end of April early May.
It will be my first Porsche. Been reading of issues on the forum & hoping that by the time the car arrives most of them will be sorted.
I was one of the first one to get Jaguar I Pace when released & there were teething issues but were sorted.
Sponsored