TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Owned my car for 2 months now but just had an email from the dealer offering me a virtual masterclass which is basically a more detailed handover, as on pick up I just paid and drove off from the showroom. As they can't do this f2f they are offering this via video call. Will be around an hour long.

Anyone done this and found it useful at all? It's a chance to learn about features and options we never knew about or ask anything that we not sure about on the car.
Sponsored

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Owned my car for 2 months now but just had an email from the dealer offering me a virtual masterclass which is basically a more detailed handover, as on pick up I just paid and drove off from the showroom. As they can't do this f2f they are offering this via video call. Will be around an hour long.

Anyone done this and found it useful at all? It's a chance to learn about features and options we never knew about or ask anything that we not sure about on the car.
1) What's the scope of OTA updates in the future. Will major updates happen and are you pre-notified an update is happening?
2) Is there a valet mode that limits distance and speed as opposed to just notifying you speed/geo location limits have been exceeded? How do you set this up if its possible?
3) Can you define a maximum charge that gets pumped into the car, ie do not exceed 80% capacity - as opposed to setting time limits?

OP
OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
1) What's the scope of OTA updates in the future. Will major updates happen and are you pre-notified an update is happening?
I don't think they will be able to answer anything about the future and this will be based on the current cars functions.
Sponsored