Decal or badge on front passenger side without display

hshm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Has anyone considered placing "Porsche" or "Taycan" or something on the area that would normally have a Passenger Display?

I'd be interested to see what that looks like—if anyone has photos or examples.

Porsche Taycan Decal or badge on front passenger side without display Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 10.05.30 PM
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I don't think that would look 'ideal' in my view. I would rather we could change this part of the trim to match the choice of inlay colours. The black high polish finish is an OCD disaster and will surely scratch. Might be nice if it could be aluminium, dark silver, wood effect etc.

OP
OP
hshm

hshm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I don't think that would look 'ideal' in my view. I would rather we could change this part of the trim to match the choice of inlay colours. The black high polish finish is an OCD disaster and will surely scratch. Might be nice if it could be aluminium, dark silver, wood effect etc.
I agree. I think that's what's bothering me. To me, it looks like a screen that isn't working. I thought placing a badge on it might help.

Inspired by this screen:
Porsche Taycan Decal or badge on front passenger side without display Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 12.50.50 PM

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Audi A7 had Quattro written there.

You could probably put a turbo or turbo s logo there. 4S or RWD wouldn't look very good though. ?

I wouldn't put it bang in the middle as it would look odd. Maybe top right or bottom right at the far end of the dashboard.

mikezhang31

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
something like how the 911 Carrera classic has their badge near to the side would look awesome
Sponsored