Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Getting nervous.
Taycan Turbo S coming.
Port of Baltimore "processing" since March 27th. The delivery date hasn't changed though - April 22nd. Two days. The dealership here in PA has no idea if it will arrive on time. Sales person said parts for Burmester system could cause problems.

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread Taycan Turbo S

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Name: vatsav
Car: taycan CT4S
Port: Benicia
Arrival: 3/29
TYD: 5/20
Mood: Frustrated ^ 2. Want to cancel the order if I don't get it by 05/20.

Reuben

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
@Reuben
CT 4
Port = Benicia
Port Arrival = 03/07
Current TYD Est = 05/20
Mood = Frustrated due to the lack of information but waiting it out

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I read your posts about the CTs and I share in your frustration. Although my delays haven’t been as bad as yours with 3 weeks in Emden and now sitting in JAX, I find that the TYD tool has not been my friend. I love the ability to track the car, but the amount of changes it’s communicating has created a lack of trust. It’s become a source of stress.

As I’ve seen my delivery dates vary from April 8th to May 26rh and now showing May 5th. I’ve entertained the same thoughts that if it’s late I’ll cancel and order a CY23. But knowing the supply and demand curve of this vehicle and our “out of control” 8% YOY inflation, I think we may be happy when the CY23 pricing is released . This information may end up being a source of happiness and not regret…. Maybe

wescx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS3, Taycan CT on order
Country flag
My TYD just updated. It now doesn't list an ETA and says to contact the dealer for delivery.

I've just emailed my SA, hoping it's good news. 🤞

Porsche Taycan Definitive Cross Turismo Delay/Stop-Order/Held in Port Thread 1650563444271

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag
My TYD just updated. It now doesn't list an ETA and says to contact the dealer for delivery.

I've just emailed my SA, hoping it's good news. 🤞
Wow, that would be good news. It's crazy that within 24hrs we can get two conflicting messages of "delayed further to 1 month away" and "it's ready" for cars delivered to the same port on the same day. Insane.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Just got word from my SA that my car in Houston is delayed until 5/20, which at that point I fully expect it to be delayed again.

video131313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
you can add me to the list too

CT4
Benecia
3/7 arrival date
5/20 current estimate
Mood - very frustrated, dealer refuses to refund the deposit even if I were to purchase another vehicle from them that they have in stock. Escalated to the dealership GM haven’t heard anything other than “Porsche isn’t giving us any information”

Updated 4/21

NameCarPortPort Arr DateCurrent TYD EstMood
@Sf-bay-taycan-seekerCT Turbo SSan Diego3/7NALooking at other options.
@jkoyaCT4Benicia3/75/20Starting to look at other options
@ReubenCT4Benicia3/75/20Frustrated due to the lack of information but waiting it out
@vatsavCT4SBenicia3/295/20Frustrated ^ 2. Want to cancel the order if I don't get it by 05/20.
@NachyomamaCT4Houston2/22?Was considering other options before being told delivery next week
@VisceralCT4SHouston2/225/20It's a mess
@wescxCT4Houston2/225/6disillusioned, but still waiting
@HirschajCT4Houston5/20
@EvFamilyCT4San Diego3/75/20Sad, angry, calling Mercedes

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
you can add me to the list too

CT4
Benecia
3/7 arrival date
5/20 current estimate
Mood - very frustrated, dealer refuses to refund the deposit even if I were to purchase another vehicle from them that they have in stock. Escalated to the dealership GM haven’t heard anything other than “Porsche isn’t giving us any information”
Done.

FYI, under Calif law all deposits are refundable until car is "over the curb" (i.e. driven away) ...

video131313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I’m in Utah so not sure what the laws are here.
Problem is that they don’t have any other cars to sell me that I’d want so I feel a bit stuck.

Btw - for those of you considering the EQS, I briefly had one and it’s nothing like the Taycan. If tech and really good integration of charging, trip planning etc is important to you, you might like it. But it drives nothing like a Taycan. It is big and floaty! Took it through the canyons once and then sold it.

Done.

FYI, under Calif law all deposits are refundable until car is "over the curb" (i.e. driven away) ...

wescx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS3, Taycan CT on order
Country flag
I just received an update from my SA that I should be able to take delivery next week.

I’ve also recieved emails and app notifications from Porsche in the last 30 minutes that my car has been “loaded on to a transport truck”, so this may actually be happening!

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
I just received an update from my SA that I should be able to take delivery next week.

I’ve also recieved emails and app notifications from Porsche in the last 30 minutes that my car has been “loaded on to a transport truck”, so this may actually be happening!
A good news indeed! You are one of the first (02/22) and may be you are the first to get the part replaced.

OP
OP
Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

It's incomprehensible to me that one car in Houston could get released and the others wouldn't also.
Sponsored