Ali76

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
My build commences 10 February - is your car on Trapper - ETA?

Yes, 4S in Mamba green, ordered Feb 9th last year, manufacturing started on 19/11. Left the port on 9/12 and will arrive on 29th Jan. It may take a few days before it's ready. Really excited
Sponsored

Electroad

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4SCT, Honda S2000
Country flag
Yes, 4S in Mamba green, ordered Feb 9th last year, manufacturing started on 19/11. Left the port on 9/12 and will arrive on 29th Jan. It may take a few days before it's ready. Really excited
I so, so nearly went for Mamba Green. Not brave enough. Carrara White

Ali76

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
I so, so nearly went for Mamba Green. Not brave enough. Carrara White
Carrera White is amazing too, I haven't seen a mamba green yet so it was a difficult decision to make, still no idea how it looks. I switched from gentian blue to mamba green a few days before freeze point, hope I don't regret it, really excited

Dropbear22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s, M3P
Country flag
Gentian GTS on Hoegh Trader aswell - does anyone have an idea timings from the port to dealership?

So close yet so far!

Ali76

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
Gentian GTS on Hoegh Trader aswell - does anyone have an idea timings from the port to dealership?

So close yet so far!

Dealership told me 2 weeks max, I think it depends whether you want ceramic coating etc to be done or no. Not sure why it;s not arriving in Melbourne, wandering around since 31st Jan.

Dropbear22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s, M3P
Country flag
I asked the delivery manager yesterday - basically there's a backlog at the port currently - apparently a couple of boats had failed quarantine twice and still cant be released. So they need to clear the log. They are hoping by the 10th, but I guess time will tell!

Ali76

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
I asked the delivery manager yesterday - basically there's a backlog at the port currently - apparently a couple of boats had failed quarantine twice and still cant be released. So they need to clear the log. They are hoping by the 10th, but I guess time will tell!

thanks, it's moving towards Tasmania apparently

Dropbear22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
C63s, M3P
Country flag
H Trader vehicles cleared custom last Friday - so cars should be going to the delivery centres shorltly for prep! Has your dealership contacted you Ali76 with timings?

SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85, Landrover Defender
Country flag
Congrats to all the Aussies that have their cars. Just got my allocation 6 months after deposit paid back in Sep 22. Build should be in June this year and scheduled to arrive at the dealership end of September. So looks like a full year end to end for me.

OP
OP
OzzieT

OzzieT

First Name
Oz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Most of the May/June deliveries into Australia that I’m reading about on the taycanforum (mine June), suggests we will wait 15 months from deposit to delivery. So if you are at 12 months that is indeed an improvement.
Sponsored