Delivery lead time?

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hi, first time on here after recently deciding to finally order my 4s tomorrow. Really excited to put it mildly - but wondering what kind of lead time other people have had to experience. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Hi and welcome. It will vary based on your spec, if relatively normal then perhaps as good as 3 months... but that's not accounting for holidays etc. Your dealer will be able to predict it somewhat but I was told in early Nov that and order then would be an April delivery... if you have added more personalisation then defo longer.

OP
OP
BespokeProjects
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Hi and welcome. It will vary based on your spec, if relatively normal then perhaps as good as 3 months... but that's not accounting for holidays etc. Your dealer will be able to predict it somewhat but I was told in early Nov that and order then would be an April delivery... if you have added more personalisation then defo longer.
Thanks for the reply. Not really what I wanted to hear but expected. Although I know it’s worth the wait. I feel my spec is fairly common.
Porsche Taycan Delivery lead time? 090340F6-819B-4E13-95F6-5FC717F94594

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Nice spec - I feel your pain but this is "normal" timescales for new Porsche specs reading the posts on this forum. Once your spec is locked in, your dealer can share a screenshot of the ordering system with your schedule which you can then worry about :)

OP
OP
BespokeProjects
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Nice spec - I feel your pain but this is "normal" timescales for new Porsche specs reading the posts on this forum. Once your spec is locked in, your dealer can share a screenshot of the ordering system with your schedule which you can then worry about :)
Thanks! Really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

OP
OP
BespokeProjects
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Haha. Yeah like the mug I am waiting 8 months :headbang:. Good news though its being delivered to my house this Thursday. Sorry my bad, welcome to group BespokeProject.
8 months ? no way. Happy for you for Thursday.

Jancha

First Name
Janis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Cabrio (ex Taycan 4s+)
Country flag
3.5months. But really depends on a country as each have their own quotas.
Sponsored