mralihaider

First Name
ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan
Country flag
Hello everyone, I just had an idea that you can actually drift the taycan, oh my goat! That is very cool thing to do,
I mean sliding the car a little bit when accelerating and making a 90 degree turn, but I think over sliding is dangerous,
Don't you ever think of doing donuts in such a beautiful car. They tell me you have to select sport mode
And disable traction in the settings to drift the car, if you find this thing to be interesting leave a replay, thank you, goodbye.
Sponsored

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hello everyone, I just had an idea that you can actually drift the taycan, oh my goat! That is very cool thing to do,
I mean sliding the car a little bit when accelerating and making a 90 degree turn, but I think over sliding is dangerous,
Don't you ever think of doing donuts in such a beautiful car. They tell me you have to select sport mode
And disable traction in the settings to drift the car, if you find this thing to be interesting leave a replay, thank you, goodbye.
Porsche let Chris Harris briefly hold a Guinness record drifting the Taycan before their driver set the record: