Cheshire_Boy

First Name
Cheshire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2021
Country flag
Hi I have just recently purchased a Taycan Turbo from my local Porsche Centre which was registered in late 2021. The Porsche dealer is part of a genuine reputable group in the UK. I absolutely love the spec and car is in Carrera white, with matching mission e wheels + loads more. I drove it very happily for a week or so. I was driving along one particular day and an error message came up saying Electrical Fault please pull over. The car came to a complete stop on the motorway which was very dangerous I genuinely felt for my life's safety. Glad the wife and kids weren't in it. I switched the power button on/off and fortunately the car rebooted and the car then was fine for another 5km but then I had the same issue. I managed to get home safely. But rather than loving my car I am now genuinely fearful sitting inside it. I have now rejected the car and I am expecting a refund. The dealer is saying they will fix the issue just wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues. And did the dealer manage to resolve the issue. I have read an article here Porsche Taycan recalled for powertrain glitch | evo My car was recalled and apparently software has been updated, but yet this electrical fault as persisted. Not sure if I should give the dealer a second chance or continue to reject the car. I am thinking of buying a brand new GTS or Turbo. Thoughts please.
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Lots of posts and threads about this on the forum. Search forum for electrical system, electrical system error, electrical fault, etc.