Eliminate next turn in right cluster circle?

2P168S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Anyone know a way to turn off the display of next turn in the right circle of the instrument cluster when navigating? I don’t need to see next turn info in 2-3 places and find it annoying to have to use the back button every single turn in order to see what I want to see in that right circle.
Sponsored

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Reactions: Gru
First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4, Porsche Taycan GTS ST, Jeep Cherokee XJ.
Country flag
Evening - I have the same (minor) issue, but in the right tube I cannot select navigation, it isn't there and also isn't available as a customisable line in the settings so I can't get to the next manoeuvre option. Any help appreciated - it's a small annoyance but I to end up pressing the return arrow to clear it off the display (2024 GTS ST)

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag
Evening - I have the same (minor) issue, but in the right tube I cannot select navigation, it isn't there and also isn't available as a customisable line in the settings so I can't get to the next manoeuvre option. Any help appreciated - it's a small annoyance but I to end up pressing the return arrow to clear it off the display (2024 GTS ST)
Have you followed my instruction in the link. Specifically, you need to make sure that Navigation is in scope of the options to be selectable in the right tube. The way to manage scope is the following and I tested it just now and if it is not in scope, then it will not be shown in the right tube:

Settings > Displays > Instrument Cluster > Configure display scope

There you will see Navigation and it has to be checked to be in scope to be visible in the right tube.