Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
Well, found a nail in the tire while cleaning her (‘22 4S, 21in tires) up yesterday. I took it to a tire shop today and fortunately there was no puncture. Taycans are still relatively new on the market, and I assume most tire shops don’t see many. How does everyone handle informing how to operate the car and the mechanics? Or do you just drop it off and think they will figure it out. I found myself given the front desk person a quick tutorial. When I got back (3 hours later after the call) I found they left the car “on”. Obviously, not a big deal and at least they didn’t scratch my wheels. Just curious how others handle?
Sponsored

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I normally give the car wash guys a tutorial about Drive and Reverse. Personally I go to my dealer for tires

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
When I got back (3 hours later after the call) I found they left the car “on”
This happened when I dropped my car off to get the windows tinted. I'm thinking this happens more often that I thought. Had to show them how to turn it off.

I had a flat (first week of getting the car) but took it to the dealer as I have tire coverage.

OP
OP

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
Yeah, I didn’t want to wait until Monday or when I could get an appointment at the dealer since it was a nail. I wanted to get it addressed asap. Worse case would be a flat in the garage in the morning.
Sponsored