Floor weather mat recommendations?

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
Seems like a lot of options in the floor mat space these days. I remember having OEM or WeatherTech…

I’ve seen Tuxmat get some high praise recently. I bought some 3D maxspider for my Tesla that have been pretty great.

Anyone have stories or battle scars? Porsche OEM, WeatherTech, Tuxmat? Others ? What’s the go to?
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
I like the Porsche OEM mats - but there are other good choices…better or worse is a harder metric - hard to beat the look of the Porsche ones, but there are ones that are more substantial but look less stylish…

Last edited:

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
I plan to get the weathertech ones once my car arrives. I live in CA so not a lot of rain / snow but what I like about the weathertechs is that they have more coverage and less debris ends up in the carpets

Makes it really easy to clean out the floors by just taking the mats out and shaking them / hosing them down if needed. Makes it so I don't need to vacuum very often at all

Also someone Makes a Porsche decal you can put into the weathertech mats

OP
OP

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
I’m leaning towards these tuxmats. I like the 3DS Maxpider feel a bunch and these at least feel a bit more premium. Think I’m going to run with it. Reached out to see if they have the GTS ST fitted mats. I’ll report back around the second week of December !
Sponsored