• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

For sale Porsche Energy manager

McQueen

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST, 356A, 997GT3
Country flag
Hello,

i’m selling my PEM. it is completely new in the box with all accessories.

price: 350€ or make me a fair proposal.

Send me a message for any information

jd

Porsche Taycan For sale Porsche Energy manager IMG_3090

Porsche Taycan For sale Porsche Energy manager IMG_3091

Porsche Taycan For sale Porsche Energy manager IMG_3089

Last edited:

Hanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S Carmine Red
Country flag
What does it do?
From the internet:

Porsche Home Energy Manager
With the Home Energy Manager, we are offering an intelligent solution that allows you to charge your vehicle quickly and easily at home. This device constantly monitors the current power requirements of your household and compares these with the available power at the power connection. The device controls the charging power of the vehicle so that the domestic electric circuit is not overloaded during charging. If an overload is imminent, the Home Energy Manager communicates with the Mobile Charger Connect, to manage the charging process and, if required, reduce the power to the charging process.

OP
OP
McQueen

McQueen

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST, 356A, 997GT3
Country flag
Hello,
there are lot of message about PHEM on the forum.
You install the PHEM within your electric installation. It allows management of energy between your home, your car. It avoids overload, manage energy when you require it (if you have specific rate ).

jd
Sponsored