• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD For Sale (UK): New OEM 20" Turbo Aero wheels/P4 tyres brand new inc sensors and centre caps

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo ST, Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Selling my Turbo Aero rims. My car is on winter wheels/tyres currently.

That means these are brand new in terms of being taken off the car prior to delivery at the dealer and stored in the Porsche 'tyre garage'. They would be supplied with Silver Porsche centre caps and brand new tyres - Michelin Pilot Sport 4

£2,500 inc centre caps ono

Pickup Hampshire, UK. I can deliver direct from Porsche for around £230 (UK only)

I can courier these direct from Porsche if needed.

pictures added of the wheels themselves

Porsche Taycan SOLD For Sale (UK): New OEM 20" Turbo Aero wheels/P4 tyres brand new inc sensors and centre caps E2047315-642D-48CA-BC01-009368A98E31

Porsche Taycan SOLD For Sale (UK): New OEM 20" Turbo Aero wheels/P4 tyres brand new inc sensors and centre caps 03521382-60E0-43A4-8E2F-2967F043394F

Porsche Taycan SOLD For Sale (UK): New OEM 20" Turbo Aero wheels/P4 tyres brand new inc sensors and centre caps EACBDBF7-805B-4A37-986D-D217E71DAA4E

Porsche Taycan SOLD For Sale (UK): New OEM 20" Turbo Aero wheels/P4 tyres brand new inc sensors and centre caps 90381D09-E9B2-4439-81EC-7417FD1319A5

Last edited:

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Friday night bump 🙂
Hi Matt,

What is your thinking... put summer tyres on the rims currently on the car?
Just looked at the photo I took of yours in the workshop, but it's already got the winter tyres on so couldn't confirm tyres. Mine came with Pirelli P7s ... I was hoping for Michelins.

OP
OP
kempez

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Matt,

What is your thinking... put summer tyres on the rims currently on the car?
Just looked at the photo I took of yours in the workshop, but it's already got the winter tyres on so couldn't confirm tyres. Mine came with Pirelli P7s ... I was hoping for Michelins.
I’m not sure. I love the design of the Aero’s but am thinking I might buy a new set of summer rims for a change of scene.

I might confirm with Porsche actually. I thought Simon mentioned Michelin’s but tbh Pirelli’s are pretty good too, had a few cars with them and always got on well

Ross

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS - Audi Etron
Country flag
I would be interested in the rims to put winter tyres on my GTS. Is there a possibility you want to keep your summer tyres for your new summer rims?

Dr.G

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan 4s on order
Country flag
might be interested would you be interested in swaps?

OP
OP
kempez

kempez

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I definitely want to keep these as a set tbh. 20” rims make sense for winter wheels, as you say and I have a pair.

Not really interested in swaps, unless they’re a very nice set of rims with new tyres 🙂