tuptaycan4S

First Name
Lowell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
yeah I have been getting the same thing recently, for me its a skipping noise when slowing turning out of my driveway. Clunky skipping noise.
Mine seems to have gotten worse in our colder weather too
Sponsored

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Ditto with my 2020 4S on my driveway. Grease applied a year ago solved my mild climate squawks.

senwar

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY24 CT4
Country flag
I've had an odd noise on mine tonight, sounded like a grating noise - initially as though brakes were stuck on.

Raised suspension, drove off slowly and it seemed to stop.

Similar noise? As I say, sounds more like a grating - first time this has happened
Turns out this was/is a significant build up of stones in the suspension arm! Had the car in today and this is was the dealership believe it is.

Quite surprised at the design of the suspension arm and just how many stones were in there but been told its normal. Will keep an eye on this, but feel a little better about it.

Obviously this issue was different to what this thread was about but just adding the update in case anyone has similar in the future.

NewPdude

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M440i
Country flag
My 2022 4S does this as well. Noticeably when backing out of the driveway or a full steering wheel application soon thereafter while turning out. More frequent in cold weather…. Does this warrant a trip to the service department?
Sponsored