• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded!

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am selling my well-loved 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo (VIN WP0AC2Y18LSA72547) because I no longer need to commute. Car was purchased new from Porsche St Louis. Volcano Grey Metallic outside with the 21” exclusive Taycan wheels painted also in Volcano Grey, with a black leather interior but Bordeaux red accent seat belts and sports chrono and carbon fiber inlays. Almost fully loaded (MSRP $189k), both Performance Package & Premium Package, Burmester audio, insulated glass, passenger display, illuminated carbon fiber door sills, SportDesign side skirts, power charge port cover, 4-zone climate control and Porsche crests on all seats (including the rears), adaptive cruise control, glacier blue PDLS+, and more!

The car has only been driven by myself, a Porsche enthusiast, and the passenger seat has only been used 5 times. No one has ever sat in the back. No accidents, smoking, or pets. No one has ever eaten in the car. The car had an extended front + side Xpel paint protection film done by STL Auto Detail at time of purchase ($2400), and among the best PPF I’ve ever seen, fully tucked behind all panels, and includes side rocker panels and wheel flares, lower rear quarter panels. Clear side markers switched out by dealer. All detailing was done by myself with claying/ceramic coating. There is a tiny ~1.5mm rock chip on the front bumper Xpel, and an extremely superficial (eg I can barely see it) scratch on the Xpel along the front fender. There is a small white mark on the rear windshield near the rear shelf which was present at the time of purchase, but due to it’s location I’ve never reached back there to try and clean it off. Otherwise flawless. No wheel marks or curbs. Tires all have approx. 8/32” left.

This is the best car I’ve ever owned. Ridiculously fast and planted. I use Innodrive with it to automate my commute and arrive without stress, while listening to glorious music on the Burmester. The car turns heads and is classy without being ostentatious. Range is about 270mi on a full charge. Car is flawless to drive and so fun when power is put down; with a 0-60 of 3.0 seconds it is faster than some supercars, and I find it equal (and sometimes better) than my 911.

Warranty until May 2025. All updates/recalls done except for one seat harness campaign which is currently on hold due to parts shortage, but I never see any issues with this. Two more years of free charging at Electrify America. Car comes with all original booklets and both keys. Clean title. The car is in the Seattle-Bellevue metropolitan area.

If the buyer is interested, I have a custom winter set of Vossen HF-5 wheels with Pirelli Winter Zeros and bolts. This is a unique wheel set made specifically to clear the massive Turbo PSCB calipers, and costed $5600. This can be included in the sale for an additional cost.

Asking $170k. Only serious offers will be considered.

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-13

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-15

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-16

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-17

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-20

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-21

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-22

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-23

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-24

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-25

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-26

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-19

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-27

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-28

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-29

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-30
Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-31

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-4

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-2

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-1

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-3

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! IMG_7557
Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! IMG_7559

Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! Taycan-25

Attachments

OP
OP
KTC

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Porsche Taycan FS: 2020 Taycan Turbo, almost fully loaded! CC75403F-280C-4461-A0BE-AB4C4FC5C5A4

Up.
Asking price lowered to 166,000.
Dealers offered in 150 range.

• Sad
Reactions: B61