GTS ST Allocations about to be allocated…

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
It’s been a while since I’ve started a thread. Ordered a CT4 in October ‘21 and got it in January. Now I’m back again and on the prowl for a GTS ST. I’ve been reading thread after thread getting caught up with the latest happenings and I see the crazy delays with Bose, 12V, etc., that’s been slowly hacking away at member patience. I’ve noticed that CPO CT4’s are selling at dealerships for 8-12% above MSRP, and I think the tight supply is driving that so good time to capitalize on the strong value of my CT4 and bump up my trim.

Anyways, I’ve paid my $2.5k GTS ST deposit and now I wait. I know allocations are elusive but rumor has it that they’re about to be dealt out rather stingily.

With that, starting this thread to track when GTS ST allocations start hitting US dealerships + forecasted lock and delivery dates.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MConte05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4. GTS ST inbound
Country flag
Lol, good luck. I've had my name on the list with a deposit since the day it was announced in Nov 2021, still no word even though have my name at one of the larger midwest dealers.

But I do have a 2021 CT4 I'm driving around now.

OP
OP
Prit

Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Lol, good luck. I've had my name on the list with a deposit since the day it was announced in Nov 2021, still no word even though have my name at one of the larger midwest dealers.

But I do have a 2021 CT4 I'm driving around now.
Having a CT4 already definitely helps the wait. I think allocations will be distributed in mid-November so let’s see how this shakes out.
Do you know where you were on their wait list? How many US dealers even got allocations since GTS ST announcement, does anyone know?
Sponsored