Tavsan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW M5
Country flag
Hello all, I thought I introduce myself here first. I am from Bay Area, California and I am ready to oder a Taycan GTS ST (waiting for an allocation). Looking forward to learning more about Taycan cars from you all.

Cheers,
Frank
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Welcome Frank! :fist bump: Lots of great info from a great crowd here.

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Hello all, I thought I introduce myself here first. I am from Bay Area, California and I am ready to oder a Taycan GTS ST (waiting for an allocation). Looking forward to learning more about Taycan cars from you all.

Cheers,
Frank
Welcome. Explore the forum, there's a lot to read about and a lot of passionate Taycan enthusiasts here. The most popular theme lately seems to be "Wow, the GTS looks amazing. Maybe I should sell my current Taycan and buy one of those", so you're in good company!

OP
OP
Tavsan

Tavsan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW M5
Country flag
Thank you Brent!

Yeah the GTS and GTS ST cars are very popular. Cannot wait to order my build of GTS ST!

Welcome. Explore the forum, there's a lot to read about and a lot of passionate Taycan enthusiasts here. The most popular theme lately seems to be "Wow, the GTS looks amazing. Maybe I should sell my current Taycan and buy one of those", so you're in good company!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Welcome!

There is a really good group of people from the Bay Area - and we sometimes get together for a ride, so look forward to you joining us.

Also, the Golden Gate Porsche club also has some group drives about every other month.

OP
OP
Tavsan

Tavsan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW M5
Country flag
Thank you Reg, cannot wait to meet you all (virtualy and hopefully in person in the future)!

Welcome!

There is a really good group of people from the Bay Area - and we sometimes get together for a ride, so look forward to you joining us.

Also, the Golden Gate Porsche club also has some group drives about every other month.

Reactions: Reg