XLR82XS

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Ice grey is gorgeous! My dealer has a well equipped IG turbo S with chalk interior in stock.

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ice gray…saw it on a Turbo and had to have it! Your car is gorgeous, but I have a lead foot and could never drive something that attracts that much attention. LOL
The ice grey will still attract attention! It is a great colour too. It’s funny, many of the men where I want are keen to discuss my car and their car (non Taycan) with them now. I gush with enthusiasm and joy when discussing my car. When do you get it?

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Anyone rented a Taycan to convince spouse? Gonna try renting one from 'Porsche Drive - Rental' this week for a few days..attempting to show my wife that we can live with it fine. I fell in love with the 4S at first drive but she thinks it'll be difficult as a daily driver.

OP
OP
XLR82XS

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Anyone rented a Taycan to convince spouse? Gonna try renting one from 'Porsche Drive - Rental' this week for a few days..attempting to show my wife that we can live with it fine. I fell in love with the 4S at first drive but she thinks it'll be difficult as a daily driver.
It's one of the BEST daily drivers on the market now!

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It's one of the BEST daily drivers on the market now!
It is a great daily driver. I sold my BMW 645 when I got the 4S so it is my main car. I have no issues with it. When you had a test drive did she drive it? I had a test drive in Cambridge UK of a White one and honestly didn’t want to get out of the car to give it back. Still went with Carmine red but that took some thought as the white one was fab.

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
When you had a test drive did she drive it?
No she didn't unfortunately hence the rental. Think it's the touchscreen stuff she's opposed to, in principal. Just used to our Targa too much.

She liked the frozen berry color on the demo car quite a bit though so next step is to convince her for the Gentian Blue!

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
No she didn't unfortunately hence the rental. Think it's the touchscreen stuff she's opposed to, in principal. Just used to our Targa too much.

She liked the frozen berry color on the demo car quite a bit though so next step is to convince her for the Gentian Blue!
Make sure she drives it on her own for a bit. I think you’ll get there.

Goldeneyez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes GL350
Country flag
The ice grey will still attract attention! It is a great colour too. It’s funny, many of the men where I want are keen to discuss my car and their car (non Taycan) with them now. I gush with enthusiasm and joy when discussing my car. When do you get it?
Sometime in mid-August. It’s at Emden, but the date has changed twice, so we’ll see. The Taycan will be my first EV and first Porsche, and I cannot wait!

I’m sure you do get a lot of attention - it’s such a gorgeous car, and it handles beautifully. A Tesla pulled up next to me on my test drive, and the driver gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up! That was fun.
Sponsored