Help...opinion on colours/ spec!

rstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
The sports design kit on the 992 is way different to the Taycan. Have you seen the Taycan with a Sports Design Kit? Two white ones were parked side by side when I went to pick up my car and it was hard to tell the difference apart from a few subtle more "white bits". Certainly not worth the money on the Taycan.
@TAYC4N - thanks, that was a really helpful comment for me. I've ordered the same wheels as You, but chosen the dark silver ones as I didn't notice that I can order the silver ones + option to have them in custom, black paint. Thanks.

One more question from me - did You choose the jet black metallic black or glossy black?
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
@TAYC4N - thanks, that was a really helpful comment for me. I've ordered the same wheels as You, but chosen the dark silver ones as I didn't notice that I can order the silver ones + option to have them in custom, black paint. Thanks.

One more question from me - did You choose the jet black metallic black or glossy black?
Hi Buddy,

Glad I could help. I went with the wheels and chose the Gloss Black Metallic Option which colours the blades to black. The car is Gloss Black Metallic too.

rstr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi Buddy,

Glad I could help. I went with the wheels and chose the Gloss Black Metallic Option which colours the blades to black. The car is Gloss Black Metallic too.
Thanks :) Would You be able to take a photo of a rim? Or maybe You’ve putsomewhere in the forum the photos of You r car with some closer look to rims?

OP
OP
pdl130l

pdl130l

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E Class Coupe, Taycan due Oct
Country flag
Made a decision. It was tough. Really like black but know it will be a nightmare to keep clean! Have just locked this one in. Love the "mission e" design wheels but wanted to do a slight tweek to what will be popular!
Build code: PLRU2361

Porsche Taycan Help...opinion on colours/ spec! car

bangersandmash

First Name
bib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Alpina B3S, Opel Corsa electric
Country flag
Made a decision. It was tough. Really like black but know it will be a nightmare to keep clean! Have just locked this one in. Love the "mission e" design wheels but wanted to do a slight tweek to what will be popular!
Build code: PLRU2361
Looks lovely, the code did not function for me though

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Thanks :) Would You be able to take a photo of a rim? Or maybe You’ve putsomewhere in the forum the photos of You r car with some closer look to rims?
WIll do next week - my car is in for Paint Protection right now :)

Persuader

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s, Range Rover Sport, Jaguar F-Type, Renault Kangoo
Country flag

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Looking forward to seeing your car post PPS.
Me too :D

Have told them to take their time as having the driveway redone so no where to park it right now. I should bring it back next week all done. Can't wait...missing her badly on these sunny days!
Sponsored