Help with charging

hooneyrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Caterham 420S, 2018 Discovery 3.0.
Country flag
Hi All, I've done 1600miles in the Taycan with no issue. I have an Anderson home charger and noticed the charging had stopped at 66% because the fuse on the house had blown (the one for the EV). I reset the fuse, green light on the charging unit so all looks good, However, when I plug in the charging there's a continuous white flashing light (hand shaking) and then eventually a solid red. I have tried the 3 pin wall socket adaptor but the same thing has happening so I don't think it's the Anderson (as I originally thought). The Anderson clearly doesn't like something though as it clicks to amber shortly after plugging in. I have factory reset the car but no difference. I now have 6% charge so stuck.

Appreciate any ideas. (And yes, I have tried both ports and turned car on/off etc etc)
Sponsored

cfp

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo '22 (ordered),MB E350, Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
What happens when you try to the Porsche charger?

OP
OP
hooneyrob

hooneyrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What happens when you try to the Porsche charger?
Same thing, just white flashing light and spinning on the taycan screen and ultimately the red light.

OP
OP
hooneyrob

hooneyrob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Time to call Porsche Assist unfortunately.
Yes, car collected and taken to Porsche dealer last Tuesday. Apparently it’s the main charging component in the front of the car (sorry the info isn’t too detailed) which for whatever reason has blown. Anyway, the coolant needs draining and the part is coming from Germany.