How long does the production take?

Mazithra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan & Taycan & Mini Cooper SE
Country flag
Hey guys,

I just ordered a RWD Taycan and I'm curious about the timeframe between the ordering and delivery.

I customized my car at the local dealer 2 weeks ago, last week I wanted to add some options and they told me that it won't be possible to change the configuration at this stage. I believe that means my car is about to go into production.

My question is how long does it take for Porsche to build a Taycan after options freeze? Any opinion would be appreciated!

And here's my build if you're curious:

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMHV1FD9
Sponsored

TurkishTaycan

First Name
Umut Can
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hey guys,

I just ordered a RWD Taycan and I'm curious about the timeframe between the ordering and delivery.

I customized my car at the local dealer 2 weeks ago, last week I wanted to add some options and they told me that it won't be possible to change the configuration at this stage. I believe that means my car is about to go into production.

My question is how long does it take for Porsche to build a Taycan after options freeze? Any opinion would be appreciated!

1 ayı geçiyo kardeşim. Taycan turbo s için öyleydi en azından.

OP
OP
Mazithra

Mazithra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
1 ayı geçiyo kardeşim. Taycan turbo s için öyleydi en azından.
Sağolasın =)
Doğuş Mart sonu gibi gelir dedi, gümrük mümrük cidden Mart sonuna kalacak öyleyse

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Hey guys,

Well I am right in the middle of production of a 4S. Here is where I am:
Freeze Date: December 9
Scheduled for Production: December 23
Production Start (V260): January 18
Production Completed: January 25
Arrived in Emden: January 27
Estimated Departure Emden: February 19
Estimated PECATL (Porsche North America -Atlanta Delivery): March 14

Hope that helps, I know you are going to Turkey so I couldn't say when it would be transferred to you but you should ask your dealer as they have all the dates. You want to know V260 (Product start) as that will drive all the other dates. All that matters when the dealer tells you dates is ACTUAL DATES, that is when it really happened. Hope this helped.

OP
OP
Mazithra

Mazithra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well I am right in the middle of production of a 4S. Here is where I am:
Freeze Date: December 9
Scheduled for Production: December 23
Production Start (V260): January 18
Production Completed: January 25
Arrived in Emden: January 27
Estimated Departure Emden: February 19
Estimated PECATL (Porsche North America -Atlanta Delivery): March 14

Hope that helps, I know you are going to Turkey so I couldn't say when it would be transferred to you but you should ask your dealer as they have all the dates. You want to know V260 (Product start) as that will drive all the other dates. All that matters when the dealer tells you dates is ACTUAL DATES, that is when it really happened. Hope this helped.
This was super helpful, thanks a lot!
Sponsored