Is anyone following the Asteria Leader bound for the CA coast?

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
This is bringing Taycans into the US west coast, and mine is on it!

Just wondering if you have a car on this vessel and are being told it will arrive this month. If it does, its a month ahead of schedule and I need to change plans to receive it.

TYD site is not accurate when compared to the GPS location of the ship.
Sponsored

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag

Just wondering if you have a car on this vessel and are being told it will arrive this month. If it does, its a month ahead of schedule and I need to change plans to receive it.

Yes, check the "Jan Delivery" thread. There are at least two of us in there that have been tracking it. The ship is breaking all records (kidding... maybe?) and my SA was shocked this morning when I told him the car might be there before the end of the year. I've been in a flurry of calling banks/insurance etc to prepare for the car being here so early. My TYD still shows a delivery date of Feb. 4th, but that is way off.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag

I’m also on the Asteria Leader. It will arrive next week in San Diego after first going to Oxnard where it drops off other Brands. The problem is TYD, as previously stated numerous times on the Forum, does not update once the Car is on the ship. It’s amazes me that all of us can track our cars for free on numerous sites but Porsche tells me that my car is 3600 miles from the dealer when it’s 1,050 miles away. On the other hand when I ordered the Car on, July 10th, TYD said the car would arrive at my Dealer on Jan 7th ( even though this changed 18 times) and it will probably arrive between 12/31-1/5. So overall TYD was accurate. However like others on this Ship TYD says arriving in Feb.
Sponsored