Shaqs

First Name
Shakil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3.
Country flag
I’ve got standard s steel springs ; can’t tell the difference between that an air suspension

silky smooth drive
does the passenger side mirror tilt down when reversing as standard or does that only come with the driver memory package?
Sponsored

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
does the passenger side mirror tilt down when reversing as standard or does that only come with the driver memory package?
It's standard, fortunately, despite the configurator implying differently! I don't have the memory package (I have the standard 8-way seats) and mine tilts down. There's also an option in the PCM to toggle the behavior.

Shaqs

First Name
Shakil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3.
Country flag
It's standard, fortunately, despite the configurator implying differently! I don't have the memory package (I have the standard 8-way seats) and mine tilts down. There's also an option in the PCM to toggle the behavior.
Awesome. First time Porsche buyer. Feel like I’m buying more into the brand with all these basic options not coming as standard eg. folding mirrors.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Awesome. First time Porsche buyer. Feel like I’m buying more into the brand with all these basic options not coming as standard eg. folding mirrors.
No worries, I'm also a first time buyer (took delivery 3 weeks ago) :)

nav1

First Name
nav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jaguar
Country flag
With memory package it tilts ; although temperamental ...
Sponsored